Friday, December 11, 2009

Drivers License Johnson County Ks Can Johnson County Kansas Extradite From Oklahoma On A Misdemeanor Charger?

Can Johnson County Kansas extradite from Oklahoma on a misdemeanor charger? - drivers license johnson county ks

I moved to Oklahoma, I learned that I am now an arrest warrant for telephone harassment offense. STUPID responsible and can not be overcome. Is too long for the offense of the class and my deposit money into $ 1,000 or $ 100.00 for a bond man. Johnson County, Kansas, is making things pretty tough known. Will you get me? or if I was arrested I vomit. Also, because I just moved here, I am able to get a license in Oklahoma? I spoke with a man of today Bonds Kansas. He said it is very unlikely to pick me up, or I be arrested, but it seems strong, so I wanted to ask someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment