Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fashion Fair Foundation Does Fashion Fair Foundation/Makeup Still Rub Off? Any New Makeup Suggestions?

Does Fashion Fair Foundation/Makeup still rub off? Any new makeup suggestions? - fashion fair foundation

Hello I used to wear Fashion Fair foundation and I loved it! But it was years ago when I was in high school that a full coverage and a perfect appearance, to me, but the foundation infected! Clothing, paper, furniture, etc., so that I no longer use. I tried to MAC, which I liked, but I felt that I broke. My question is: How do you know Fashion Fair has its makeup, will not fade updated? And do you know of make-up that has a proper cover songs, is good for a black woman with dark skin? I tried to call the Fashion Fair counter branch of Macy's, but said that two women on the sale and the other is sick, so I do not know if or wait until the lady returns back ill be.

No comments:

Post a Comment