Wednesday, December 16, 2009

White Finger Invitations 75th Birthday Party Ideas With A Country Theme But Not A Western Theme. Any Ideas?

75th Birthday Party Ideas with a country theme but not a western theme. Any ideas? - white finger invitations

I throw my mother a surprise 75th birthday Parties 2 August. I rented a community center, the round tables and chairs for our use and have access to a kitchen. We are not able to decorate the walls, so I need decorating ideas. I Land (apples), but do not feel Western. I thought the plaid bedding blue with sunflowers or maybe margaritas. Blue, white and yellow are the colors that I thought, well mixed. I need ideas from the center, simple ideas such as finger-food ideas for invitations, cake ideas, gift ideas. If you did you would be willing to share with me, I would be very grateful. I'll give you a unique event from those who surround me so much love. My mother is a country girl who is just really no frills, lace, bells and whistles, so accustomed are different. Thank you in advance for your answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment