Sunday, February 7, 2010

Normal Herpes Pictures Is This Lip Herpes? Or What?

Is this lip herpes? Or what? - normal herpes pictures

I'm so ashamed, I am with my old. Account. Not exactly my lips is only about an inch southeast of my lower lip. It's like a little rash does not seem that common acne. I've seen pictures and my rash is like no pictures of herpes, but I do not know what could be

I know not to kiss, but I went to celebrate, and this girl was drunk and lost consciousness, and I think he liked me, I do not know if it will benefit me in my absence.

It's like a rash, but the red is not my normal skin color is a very small outbreak ...

1 comment:

crystal said...

Probably just an irritation or an allergic reaction. Herpes is not .. Shingles is a blister on the lip or the edge of the lip, is never a rash.

Post a Comment