Saturday, January 16, 2010

H Pylori Heartburn Possible H.Pylori And Manuka Honey?

Possible H.Pylori and Manuka Honey? - h pylori heartburn

Approx. 8 weeks, I woke up one morning with a rash in the mouth and stomach inflammation. What has aggravated heartburn and again very badly.

My family doctor had no idea and suggested I try a mouthwash, and anatcids. They were not helpful, so I with medical ranitidine. I went to the doc and put me on a course of 4 weeks. It does not work. And now, the heartburn is back, but the rash comes and goes the mouth ..

I have H. pylori (get) a blood test. Or an ulcer or something.

Has anyone had success with honey to treat this problem? Like the story?

2 comments:

angeliqu... said...

My mother was H. pylori and its employment swells the tongue and she had a rash in the mouth. She sat down in a Prevpac. It is 2 antibotics and Prevacid. It is a treatment of 14 days up to 12 tablets are taken per day preparing all the packages.

If you ranitidine H. pylori and other drugs not Jack.

SKG R said...

See other ENT doctor and a medical examination
Meanwhile, gargle with salt water as often as possible

Post a Comment