Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pain Between Shoulder Blades And Numbness In Arms Heart Gastric Anxiety?

Heart gastric anxiety? - pain between shoulder blades and numbness in arms

I was busy sticking his left arm numb and cramping with acute chest pain, pounding his hand sticking needles to say pressure numbness in the neck, jaw pain.nausea.i sometimes harsh words docs 5 were gastrointestinal and 3 nurses 2 Documents that fear. I was 5 electrocardiograms 3 Breast X-rays and blood tests, they all say that my heart i think.all fine.what She is not worried about all day ong My heart is aching.
Also feels like a cramp in his chest, arms and toothache?
Numbness between the shoulder blades and shortness of breath and fatigue
I am overweight MI 18 Doc says I have a risk of heart disease, but.
Even in central crushing chest pain or pressure
I woke up this morning, shortness of breath and pain SHARP JAW now after eating with burning needles strange movements such as arm pain and a little pain.

I had my 4 red DOC HOSPITAL DOCUMENTS AND LEGENDS AND AFRAID gastritis why.

1 comment:

Sancira said...

You mean, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux), or gastritis?

http://www.webmd.com/hw/heartburn/hw9917 ...
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/gastritis ...

Post a Comment