Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yukata Robe Can Someone Provide Instructions On How To Tie The Obi On A Traditional Japanese Men's Summer Yukata?

Can someone provide instructions on how to tie the obi on a traditional Japanese men's summer yukata? - yukata robe

I have a yukata, which are used in local festivals here in Japan but do not know the right way to tie the obi wide style. In the past I went to the store where I bought my yukata and one of the older ladies would not for me. He learns not practical to continue to do what I learned how to do it themselves. I have heard that there are different ways of binding to the obi on the basis of status and age. So far, I found the instructions on the internet for the yukata is used in Japanese Ryokan style (thin tunic with Obi)

1 comment:

loki_nif... said...

I hope that one of the links below to find what you are looking for.

Post a Comment