Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Harleys For Sale Why Are Some People Smart Asses When Answering Questions About Harleys?

Why are some people smart asses when answering questions about Harleys? - harleys for sale

I asked a legitimate question, which I know little and have some rough resoponses. I am a newbie, and I am looking for information. How do I know whether you know whether it must ask the question? I realized I'm not the only one who has put this ... And I thought the people who were favorable to Harley riders in general.

2 comments:

hammer said...

I do not know? Smart aleck responses was that scored, but hav'nt noticed many motorcyclists Jap talk about Real $ Harley and "any chance that they met get.PS what you need to know about high definition?

Wimpy said...

I do not know what you asked, because it eliminates the question ... but make sure that it is a 1 / 2 of the intelligent question. Some people react Aleck are intelligent, but just ask the questionnaires really stupid! Make sure not the last, and have a sense of humor. I was riding a Yamaha and is constantly by my best friends who rode Harleys razze. It's like dozens. If you Razz instead of a curse and you're good.

Post a Comment